On Monday the 22nd, Safe In Our World and BAFTA combined forces to hold a Games Mental Health Summit at 195 Piccadilly.
Games professionals who attended were treated to a range of talks, panels and practical workshops on a range of topics on wellbeing, productivity, and mental health.
The full list of talks were:
- Building resilience and breaking out of your comfort zone with Shahid Ahmad.
- Setting boundaries workshop with Mind Fitness
- Sustaining healthy productivity with Lauren Kaye and Kirsty Rigden
- Protecting your mental wellbeing against player harassment workshop with Mind Fitness
- Functioning in chaos: the importance of balance, community and professionalism with Cassie Hughes
- Clinical burnout workshop with Dr Stuart Chuan
- Mental health representation in games with Paul Fletcher, Jane Perry, Gareth Damian Martin, Dom Matthews, and Emma Taylor
- An inclusive industry for all with Robin Gray, Nigel Twumasi, Danielle Udogaranya, and Dean Barrett.
- Fireside chat with George Osborn, James Marquis, Rosie Taylor, and Luke Hebblethwaite.
With thanks to our industry supporters of this summit; Bastion, PlayStation and Ripstone.
Recordings of the main stage talks will be available on our BAFTA YouTube soon.