Introducing BAFTA Connect, a new tier of membership as part of BAFTA’s ongoing mission to strengthen support for future creative leaders in the film, games and television industries.
Applications are now closed. Please register your interest here
BAFTA Connect North America welcomes applications from emerging and mid-level creatives and executives, with a 3-year term limit.
Applicants should be currently working in the film, games and television industries, and have between 2-5 years of verifiable professional experience, and should be primarily resident in North America.
- Access to a select year-round program of in-person and online Screenings, Q&As and industry events.
- A tailored program of roundtables and workshops aimed at developing skills, industry insight, and best practice (e.g. sustainability, anti-bullying and harassment, mental health and wellbeing)
- Peer-to-peer networking.
- Access to curated content on BAFTA View, BAFTA’s online viewing platform.
- Inclusion in the online BAFTA Connect Membership Directory.
- Opportunity to apply for select ceremonies and celebration events, capacity permitting.
- Access to BAFTA’s London home,195 Piccadilly, including full use of the members’ club for networking, meetings and entertaining.
- Discounted room hire at 195 Piccadilly for private screenings and events.
Applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
Creative & Production Roles
Verifiable credit(s) on a Film, Game, or Television Show that has been commercially released or distributed in North America, via a distributor, network or major streaming platform.
Administrative & Executives Roles
Verifiable evidence of a non-entry-level position in an administrative and/or executive role in the film, games and television industries.
BAFTA Learning, Inclusion & Talent Programs
Applicant has completed a BAFTA Learning, Inclusion and Talent initiative in North America (E.g., Scholarship, Student Awards, Newcomers Program) and with a demonstrable continuation of a career in the Film, Games or Television Industry.
For more information, please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions