BAFTA is looking for a Line Producer/Senior Production Manager to join its team
Job Title: Line Producer/Senior Production Manager
Reports to: Executive Producer
Location: London - part remote can be discussed
Timeframe: This role is required from Oct – July can be fixed term / freelance or permanent depending on the person and experience
Contract Type/Salary: £1100 - 1250 per week for the awards' season
Application: Click HERE to apply
BAFTA is a leading global charitable institution focused on championing creativity, opportunity and social change for all through the transformative power of film, games and television.
BAFTA’s Vision is:
‘Bringing the transformative power of Film, Games and Television to everyone’
BAFTA’s aims are: to champion the art and the craft, champion talent and champion the industry environment by:
Identifying and celebrating industry practice deemed exceptional by peer review, thereby elevating the art and craft of film, games and TV
Providing talent with recognition, inspiration, access and long term support, in particular those under- represented and underprivileged in society
Enabling a positive and inclusive environment, for an accessible, sustainable and connected industry
Manage the production process for all content production at BAFTA, including all award ceremonies and long form content, working alongside production partners (where applicable) and alongside internal and external stakeholders. Encourage diversity within teams and recruitment.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Ensure correct production team structure in place to deliver content for all awards and production projects year round
· Create and oversee all production project budgets
· Manage database and on-boarding of all freelance crew
· Contract all freelance crew, talent and suppliers
· Oversee the delivery (as appropriate) of all broadcast/long form content
· Oversee all content project deliverables
· Manage Health and Safety, Risk Assessments & Production Insurance for all projects
· Oversee all production paperwork, including production schedules, workflow docs, edit schedules and post paperwork
· Collate all broadcast stats
· Overall responsibility for delivery of the awards for International buyers.
· Be a role model for diversity encouraging a collaborative, equitable and open culture where everyone has equal opportunities.
· Oversee workflow of team
Knowledge, skills, training and experience:
· Previous autonomous experience in Production Management
· Experience in PMing big live events and OB’s as well as smaller single camera shoots
· Ability to crew up production teams – right people right time right budget
· Experience of managing diverse & remote teams & numerous stakeholders, operating under tight timescales and managing numerous competing priorities.
· A convincing and persuasive communicator, required to manage production teams, as well as other stakeholders, able to establish effective and collaborative relations across BAFTA, and external agencies/stakeholders where required.
· Experience at creating & managing programme budgets.
· Possess an understating of industry trends and requirements.
· Possess a strong understanding of social media platforms.
· Up to date H&S & COVID training