BAFTA 195 Piccadilly is looking for a Front of House Supervisor to join its team
Job Title: Front of House Supervisor – Members' Club
Department: BAFTA 195 Piccadilly Members' club
Reporting to: Assistant Club manager
Salary: competitive, and performance based bonus
Application: Click HERE to apply
Recruitment Pack: Download the recruitment pack for 195 Piccadilly HERE
BAFTA is a leading global charitable institution focused on championing creativity, opportunity and social change for all through the transformative power of film, games and television.
Bringing the transformative power of Film, Games and Television to everyone.
About BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
BAFTA’s headquarters, 195 Piccadilly reopens to BAFTA members and for commercial events in late 2021 with an official opening set for early 2022.
The new building will double BAFTA’s year-round charitable work to find and support new talent across film, games and television; offer essential support to the industry; and ensure that careers in film, games and television are open to all.
Spread magnificently over 5 floors; the building is a thing of beauty. The craftsmanship and the attention to detail, the quality of the finishes and the unparalleled technologically advanced spaces help create an environment that will stretch you creatively and professionally. We aim to immeasurably change the West End hospitality scene by setting new standards in the private club and event space. 195 Piccadilly is a marriage of sublime seasonal menus showcasing the best of British produce and exemplary service, served in one of the most historic and beautiful buildings in London’s West End.
Overall Purpose of the Role
The Front of house supervisor is responsible for assisting the Assistant Club Manager in delivering a high level of service to our members in the members club at BAFTA 195 Piccadilly. This would entail:-
- Supporting the Assistant Club manager to deliver service standards within BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
- Being fully conversant with the buildings physical and technical offers and delivering its live, virtual and hybrid capabilities
- Meeting all individual and team sales targets set by and agreed with the Operations manager and Assistant Club manager
- To be a duty manager of BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
- To ensure all waiting staff adhere to all aspects of allergen requirements and food safety
- To be a shift leader in Lieu of the Assistant Club manager
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for ensuring waiting staff follow procedures and sop’s correctly
- To check the waiting staff’s uniform and grooming standards for BAFTA Piccadilly and ensure all members of the teams adhere to them
- To work closely report to and communicate with the Assistant Club manager
- To report any breakages/problems to the relevant departmental head and ensure they are resolved
- To have a working knowledge of all departments
- To control the par stocks of mis en place , including plates and cutlery
- To work in different departments when required
- Monitoring staff breaks and ensuring floor is covered at all times especially in lieu of the club manager
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- To encourage upsells to promote sales and therefore lead to financial gains within the club
- Previous front of house experience at similar level
- All applicants must have a flexible approach to their work and be adaptable within the other front of house areas.
- An excellent standard of presentation is essential
- Successful applicants will work a variety of shifts, on any 5 days, based on a 45 hour week on any day of the year
- A good knowledge of food and drink