BAFTA 195 Piccadilly is looking for an experienced Front of House Assistant to join its team
About BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
195 Piccadilly - Is BAFTA’s headquarters; our venue allows BAFTA to; double its year-round charitable work to find and support new talent across film, games and television; offer essential support to the industry; and ensure that careers in film, games and television are open to all. It will also generate additional income which will be used to expand our learning programmes throughout the UK and globally.
We have just undergone an extensive refurbishment programme and our new and increased space will enable BAFTA to support over 80,000 people to develop a career in the creative industries each year
Here’s a quote from - HRH The Duke of Cambridge KG, President of BAFTA
“I am a passionate supporter of BAFTA and I couldn't be more proud of its ambitious plans to dramatically increase the support for new talent over the coming years."
AN OUTSTANDING VENUE IN EVERY WAY
The Front of House (FOH) Assistants at BAFTA 195 Piccadilly are the front facing members of our service operation, responsible for supporting the Assistant Club Manager and delivering a high level of service to our members, and all banqueting guests ensuring that the customer experience is exceptional. The assistant role is varied and different and you will be expected to work across all aspects of the operation including; members club, banqueting, BAFTA learning events and BAFTA screenings.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous operational experience within the service industry at a similar level
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures closely
- Ability to understand all licensing, health and safety and compliance requirements of BAFTA Piccadilly
- Experience of working within a team
- An excellent standard of presentation
Ideally you will be:
- Passionate about food and beverage and delivering excellent service
- Someone who can create a memorable experience for our members and their guests
- Flexible, professional and courteous
For a full job description click here
To apply click here
BAFTA is a leading global charitable institution focused on championing creativity, opportunity and social change for all through the transformative power of film, games and television.
Bringing the transformative power of Film, Games and Television to everyone.
BAFTA’s aims: to champion the art and the craft, champion talent and champion the industry environment by:
- identifying and celebrating industry practice deemed exceptional by peer review, thereby elevating the art and craft of film, games and TV;
- providing talent with recognition, inspiration, access and long term support, in particular those under-represented and underprivileged in society;
- enabling a positive and inclusive environment, for an accessible, sustainable and connected industry.