BAFTA 195 Piccadilly is looking for a talented Senior Sales Manager to join its busy Sales team.
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Department: BAFTA 195 Piccadilly Events Department
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Salary: £35,000 and performance based bonus
Application: Please click here to apply
Overall Purpose of the Role
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for maximising sales opportunities and delivering budgeted revenue generated through events held at BAFTA 195 Piccadilly.
This would entail: -
- Heading and supporting the BAFTA 195 Piccadilly sales team in its delivery of the budget and any additional opportunities
- Being fully conversant with the buildings physical and technical offers and maximise revenue opportunities through selling of its live, virtual and hybrid capabilities
- Meeting all individual and team sales targets set by and agreed with the Head of Sales
- Support the Head of Sales on all activities that promote sales of BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To generate sales and sales-leads through the pro-active selling of BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
- To maximise the commercial opportunities of clients hosting live, virtual and/or hybrid events at BAFTA 195 Piccadilly and where appropriate at other spaces
- To oversee effective client showrounds of BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
- To lead the sales team in the delivery of agreed percentage conversions of enquiries into confirmed sales
- To oversee that all necessary contractual documentation for clients is complete prior to events being handed over to the events team
- To liaise with the Senior Events Manager on the effective hand over all contracted events
- To ensure all sales requirements for bookings and enquiries are inputted into Salesforce
- To ensure that no client or event presents a risk to the reputation of BAFTA
- To input into the annual sales and marketing plan to assist in the delivery of BAFTA 195 Piccadilly’s budget
- To deliver promotional activities to assist in sales of BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
- To work closely with other BAFTA 195 Piccadilly departments, ensuring good working relationships are developed and maintained
Please click here to apply for this role.
If you haven’t heard from us by the application deadline you should assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. We are unfortunately unable to give detailed or specific feedback on applications.
Our aim is for our staff to be a diverse mix of talented people who want to come and do their best work. BAFTA is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability. Please take the time to fill out our Diversity Monitoring Survey. All the information you provide will be anonymous and is not considered with your application.