BAFTA Cymru hosts around 120 events a year for existing industry practitioners, while also discovering, inspiring and supporting emerging talent.
We do this through a varied programme of events, which provide access for the public and individuals working in the creative industries to the very best practitioners in the creative industries - sharing expertise and knowledge of the industry, fostering professional relationships and sparking debate about the important issues affecting the business.
Our events fall into the following categories:
- Career Clever and Award Winners Masterclasses - for those starting out in the industry
- TV and Film Previews with talent Q&As, often with networking events attached
- An Audience with - career focused sessions with those at the height of their careers
- Commissioner and Broadcaster Panels
- Games Keynotes and presentations
- Guru Live Cardiff - a one-day festival each spring for emerging creatives
- London celebrations to highlight the Welsh industry
- Festival partnerships to add value to existing provision
To see what events are coming up click here
To see what you have missed click here