BAFTA 195 Piccadilly is looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join its team
About BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
195 Piccadilly - Is BAFTA’s headquarters; our venue allows BAFTA to; double its year-round charitable work to find and support new talent across film, games and television; offer essential support to the industry; and ensure that careers in film, games and television are open to all. It will also generate additional income which will be used to expand our learning programmes throughout the UK and globally.
We have just undergone an extensive refurbishment programme and our new and increased space will enable BAFTA to support over 80,000 people to develop a career in the creative industries each year
Here’s a quote from - HRH The Duke of Cambridge KG, President of BAFTA
“I am a passionate supporter of BAFTA and I couldn't be more proud of its ambitious plans to dramatically increase the support for new talent over the coming years."
AN OUTSTANDING VENUE IN EVERY WAY
The Junior Sous Chef is responsible for the smooth operation of the all the banqueting and club related kitchen duties, The Junior Sous Chef works closely together with the Exec Chef and to deputise when necessary.
Ideally you will have
- A successful track record of managing teams
- Excellent knowledge of food products/dishes and their preparation methods
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Experience in creating training concepts and execution of this
- A passion for creating dishes with fresh ingredients and sharing this knowledge with the team
Ideally you will be:
- A Chef with a proven professional background in the hospitality and events industry.
For a full job description click here
To apply click here