BAFTA is looking for a talented intern to join its busy Partnerships and Fundraising Department.
We are looking for an organised, energetic and enthusiastic intern to join our busy Partnerships and Fundraising department. The main purpose of the role will be to support the fundraising team in delivering the biennial BAFTA Fundraising Gala in March 2022. This is BAFTA’s biggest fundraising event and raises vital funds for BAFTA’s year-round charitable initiatives and programmes.
The internship is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience of BAFTA’s work and to learn how a large fundraising Gala is produced. You will support the fundraising team in day-to-day administrative duties for both the Gala and the team’s wider fundraising remit during this busy and exciting period.
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in liaising with BAFTA donors and supporters
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
Ideally you will be:
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work to tight deadlines, with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Able to stay calm and remain positive under pressure
- Interested in the moving image (film, television and games), with a passion for learning more about the charitable sector and fundraising in particular
How to Apply
For a full job description click here
Please apply here to submit a CV and include a cover letter which in no more than 500 words explains why you think you are suitable for this position, what skills you have to be successful in this role
Suitable candidates will be contacted following the closing date with interviews taking place very soon afterwards.