BAFTA 195 Piccadilly is looking for an experienced Front of House Supervisor to join its team
About BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
195 Piccadilly - Is BAFTA’s headquarters; our venue allows BAFTA to; double its year-round charitable work to find and support new talent across film, games and television; offer essential support to the industry; and ensure that careers in film, games and television are open to all. It will also generate additional income which will be used to expand our learning programmes throughout the UK and globally.
We have just undergone an extensive refurbishment programme and our new and increased space will enable BAFTA to support over 80,000 people to develop a career in the creative industries each year
Here’s a quote from - HRH The Duke of Cambridge KG, President of BAFTA
“I am a passionate supporter of BAFTA and I couldn't be more proud of its ambitious plans to dramatically increase the support for new talent over the coming years."
AN OUTSTANDING VENUE IN EVERY WAY
The Front of house supervisor is responsible for assisting the Assistant Club Manager in delivering a high level of service to our members in the members club at BAFTA 195 Piccadilly.
- Supporting the Assistant Club manager to deliver service standards within BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
- Being fully conversant with the buildings physical and technical offers and delivering its live, virtual and hybrid capabilities
- Meeting all individual and team sales targets set by and agreed with the Operations manager and Assistant Club manager
- To be a duty manager of BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
- To ensure all waiting staff adhere to all aspects of allergen requirements and food safety
- To be a shift leader in Lieu of the Assistant Club manager
Ideally you will have
- Previous front of house experience at similar level
- Successful applicants will work a variety of shifts, on any 5 days, based on a 45 hour week on any day of the year
- A good knowledge of food and drink
Ideally you will be:
- You will have an excellent standard of presentation
- All applicants must have a flexible approach to their work and be adaptable within the other front of house areas.
For a full job description click here
To apply click here