Watch trailers and find out more about the Make Up & Hair nominees in 2015.
THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL - Frances Hannon
- Director: Wes Anderson
- The Grand Budapest Hotel was Wes Anderson's first number one film in the UK (it reached number one at the UK box office in its third week).
- Watch BAFTA's Interview with Wes Anderson on BAFTA Guru >
- See the full BAFTA feature, Ralph Fiennes: A Life In Pictures >
- See all BAFTA wins and nominations for director Wes Anderson >
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Elizabeth Yianni-Georgiou, David White
- Director: James Gunn
- Starring: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana and Vin Diesel
- Guardians of the Galaxy is based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the tenth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
INTO THE WOODS - Peter Swords King, J. Roy Helland
- Director: Rob Marshall
- Starring: Meryl Streep, Anna Kendrick, Johnny Depp and Emily Blunt
- Into The Woods is a fairytale musical. It has been produced as a musical many times, first premiering on Broadway in 1987.
- Watch the full BAFTA feature, Meryl Streep: A Life in Pictures >
- Find out more about Emily Blunt's EE Rising Star nomination in 2007 >
- See all BAFTA wins and nominations for director Rob Marshall >
MR. TURNER - Christine Blundell, Lesa Warrener
Mr. Turner was directed by Mike Leigh and stars Timothy Spall, Paul Jesson and Dorothy Atkinson. Over the years, Mike Leigh has been BAFTA-nominated 13 times, winning 3 times. Leigh was presented with the award for Outstanding British Contribution To Cinema in 1996, and The John Schlesinger Britannia Award for Artistic Excellence in Directing in 2014.
- Watch the full BAFTA feature, Mike Leigh: A Life in Pictures >
- Watch BAFTA's interview with make-up and hair designer Christine Blundell >
- See all BAFTA wins and nominations for director Mike Leigh >
THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING - Jan Sewell, Kristyan Mallett
The Theory of Everything received nominations for Best Film, Outstanding British Film, Director for James Marsh, Adapted Screenplay, Original Music, Editing, Costume Design and Make Up & Hair. Eddie Redmayne is nominated for Leading Actor, whilst Felicity Jones receives a nomination for Leading Actress.
- Watch BAFTA's Interview with Eddie Redmayne on BAFTA Guru >
- Watch BAFTA's Interview with Felicity Jones on BAFTA Guru >
- See all BAFTA wins and nominations for director James Marsh >