Leaving a legacy gift in your will to BAFTA will help support and promote the next generation of talent in film, games and television and break down the barriers that make it hard for talented individuals to build careers in the creative industries.
Your generosity will enable us to:
- Safeguard the next generation of talent in film, games and television
- Improve diversity in moving image arts industries
- Inspire audiences to discover the best work in film, games and television
- Support young people from disadvantaged backgrounds to follow career pathways in film, games and television
- Nurture and encourage new talent in the industry
- Preserve the cultural history of film, television and games
Any gift we receive, no matter the size, makes a vital contribution to our ongoing work. Unrestricted gifts, of all sizes, are especially important as they enable BAFTA to use your donation wherever the need is greatest.
You can include BAFTA in your will by directing your gift to The British Academy of Film and Television Arts, registered charity number 216726. Making a will to include BAFTA need not be complicated or expensive. If you would like more detailed information on how you can do this, you should seek your own professional advice. You may also find the guide produced by the Law Society helpful.
We also understand that you may have further questions or requests and we would be delighted to hear from your to discuss these further. However, any advice given is not constituted as legal advice and, when making your will, you should do so in consultation with your independent professional adviser.
Download: Legacy Giving (57.7KB)
If you have decided to include BAFTA in your will, it would help us greatly if you could let us know. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence, and it is entirely up to you whether you wish to provide any details about your gift.
For more information, please contact:
Lucy Plaskett, Head of Fundraising
T: 020 7292 5854
E: [email protected]