BAFTA's British Short Film and British Short Animation categories at the EE British Academy Film Awards celebrate and reward innovative and experimental short fiction and non-fiction films and animation.
British Short Film Nominees
Boogaloo And Graham
- Nominees: Brian J. Falconer, Michael Lennox and Ronan Blane
- Nominees: Michael Berliner and Rachel Tunnard
- Nominees: Islay Bell-Webb, Michelangelo Fano, Nick Rowland
The Kármán Line
- Nominees: Campbell Beaton, Dawn King, Tiernan Hanby and Oscar Sharp
- Nominees: Aleem Khan, Matthieu de Braconier, Stephanie Paeplow
British Short Animation Nominees
Monkey Love Experiments
- Nominees: Ainslie Henderson, Cam Fraser and Will Anderson
The Bigger Picture
- Nominee: Marcus Armitage
Entering your film
Entry for the British Short Film and British Short Animation categories at the British Academy Film Awards in 2016 will open later this year. Further information will be posted on this page in due course.
The categories are open to British productions only, of no more 40 minutes in duration. Short live-action films must have been screened or accepted onto the programme of at least one of BAFTA’s recognised festivals, the list of which can be found here.
The full Rules and Guidelines for British Short Film and British Short Animation in 2015 can be found here.
If you have any queries about entering your film, contact Bradley Down at email@example.com, or on 0207 292 5855.