From one-off grants to long-term collaborations, support from trusts and foundations plays a pivotal role in helping us to stay at the forefront of moving image arts education and outreach, whilst preserving our historic building for generations to come and making our archives accessible for everyone.
The breadth of our work is made possible by the continuing generosity and commitment of trusts and foundations.
Your support will enable us to:
- safeguard the next generation of talent in film, games and television
- improve diversity in moving image arts industries
- inspire audiences to discover the best work in film, games and television
- support young people from disadvantaged backgrounds follow career pathways in film, games and television
- nuture and encourage new talent in the industry
- preserve the cultural history of film, television and games
- present high quality heritage screenings and exhibitions for the public
Support BAFTA with a grant
If you represent a trust or foundation and you would like to support our work, contact head of fundraising, Andrew Overin ([email protected]).
We are deeply grateful to the many trusts and foundations currently supporting our work. To find a full list of our supporters click here.
Here's a selection of projects currently supported by trusts and foundations: