Discover the exciting range of benefits for Members of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts New York.
BAFTA in New York produces a variety of events each year intended to create a networked community of professionals who are involved in the British film, games and television industries. Designed to be fun as well as informative, the screenings and other events foster discussion about issues of interest and value to industry professionals.
Membership Benefits for all members in New York
- Preview screenings of films, documentaries, television programmes and specials, often followed by Q&A sessions with producers, creative teams and actors
- Networking and social opportunities with industry professionals
- Special Member offers for other industry events
Additional Benefits for Full Members
- Use of the prestigious BAFTA headquarters in London, including the screening, meeting and dining facilities
- Reciprocal privileges with the other BAFTA branches in Los Angeles, Wales and Scotland
- Access to the Members Directory
Should you have any problems using the online application or require further information, please contact us at [email protected].