We're looking for a detail-oriented and strategically minded Senior FP&A analyst to join our finance team
Job Title: Senior FP&A Analyst
Location: 60% part week in London
Reporting to: Executive Director of Finance and Information
Salary: Circa £50,000
Start date: ASAP
This new position provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Planning Analyst or Management Accountant looking to step up and oversee the budgeting, forecasting and long term planning processes for the BAFTA group. Applicants will ideally have experience in one or more of the following industries: hospitality, retail, charity or entertainment. The role will report to the Director of Finance to provide the organisation with accurate, timely financial reporting to guide the commercial decisions of the organisation.
Working closely with the Finance Director, Financial Controller and Management Accountant within the finance team and numerous senior budget holders and other stakeholders across the group, this role will drive innovation in reporting across the varied and fast moving areas of the business as well as providing scenario analysis and rapid reporting for evolving commercial decisions.
BAFTA is a leading global charitable institution focused on championing creativity, opportunity and social change for all through the transformative power of film, games and television.
BAFTA’s Vision is:
- ‘Bringing the transformative power of Film, Games and Television to everyone’
- BAFTA’s aims are: to champion the art and the craft, champion talent and champion the industry environment by:
- Identifying and celebrating industry practice deemed exceptional by peer review, thereby elevating the art and craft of film, games and TV
- Providing talent with recognition, inspiration, access and long term support, in particular those under- represented and underprivileged in society
- Enabling a positive and inclusive environment, for an accessible, sustainable and connected industry
For a full job description click here
To apply click here and include a cover letter which in no more than 500 words explains why you think you are suitable for this position, what skills you have to be successful in this role and, in particular, what experience/knowledge you have in media, hospitality or retail finance.