Watch trailers and find out more about the Production Design nominees in 2015.
- Director: Tim Burton
- Starring: Christoph Waltz, Amy Adams, Krysten Ritter and Jason Schwartzman
- Big Eyes is an American biographicalcomedy-drama, focusing on the life of artist Margaret Keane whose work was fraudulently claimed in the 1950s and 1960s by her then-husband, Walter Keane
- Watch the full BAFTA feature, Tim Burton: A Life in Pictures >
- See all BAFTA wins and nominations for director Tim Burton >
THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL
- Director: Wes Anderson
- The Grand Budapest Hotel was Wes Anderson's first number one film in the UK (it reached number one at the UK box office in its third week).
- Watch BAFTA's Interview with Wes Anderson on BAFTA Guru >
- See the full BAFTA feature, Ralph Fiennes: A Life In Pictures >
- See all BAFTA wins and nominations for director Wes Anderson >
THE IMITATION GAME
The Imitation Game is nominated nine times at the EE British Academy Film Awards in 2015. It is is nominated in Best Film, Outstanding British Film, Adapted Screenplay, Editing, Production Design, Costume Design and Sound. Benedict Cumberbatch is nominated for Leading Actor and Keira Knightley is nominated for Supporting Actress.
- Watch BAFTA's Interview with Benedict Cumberbatch on BAFTA Guru >
- See BAFTA's Interview with Allen Leech on BAFTA Guru >
- Watch BAFTA's Interview with Rory Kinnear on BAFTA Guru >
- See all BAFTA wins and nominations for director Morten Tyldum >
Interstellar was directed by Christopher Nolan. Nolan’s Inception was nominated for three BAFTAs at the British Academy Film Awards in 2011 and Nolan was awarded The John Schlesinger Britannia Award for Artistic Excellence in Directing in 2010.
Mr. Turner was directed by Mike Leigh and stars Timothy Spall, Paul Jesson and Dorothy Atkinson. Over the years, Mike Leigh has been BAFTA-nominated 13 times, winning 3 times. Leigh was presented with the award for Outstanding British Contribution To Cinema in 1996, and The John Schlesinger Britannia Award for Artistic Excellence in Directing in 2014.
- Watch the full BAFTA feature, Mike Leigh: A Life in Pictures >
- Watch BAFTA's interview with make-up and hair designer Christine Blundell >
- See all BAFTA wins and nominations for director Mike Leigh >