The following terms and conditions apply to competitions run by BAFTA on this site or via its official social media accounts or via partner sites .
All entries must be made in accordance with the following:
Survey Prize Draw: Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by BAFTA.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age except employees of any company or organisation associated with the prize draw (including without limitation the British Academy of Film and Television Arts and other partner companies or organisations) and their families; the agents of any of the above companies or organisations, their employees and the families of their employees; or any other person associated with this prize draw.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include those currently on our public mailing list and all new subscribers up to Midday 29/03/23. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply enter your details in our most recent survey received in your inbox
9. BAFTA accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Incomplete and late entries will not be accepted.
10. The prize will be £200 sterling in Prezzee Vouchers
11. BAFTAs use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. BAFTA reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value (b) alter the competition question after the competition has opened and (c) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
15. The decision of BAFTA regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 1 April 2023 via the email provided during the survey..
17. BAFTA will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and BAFTA reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 72 hours for delivery of the prize via email.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by BAFTA for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via BAFTA.
Limitation of Liability
23. BAFTA does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that BAFTA does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24. BAFTA does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
25. BAFTA reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.