Voting membership of BAFTA Wales with Associate (non-voting) membership of BAFTA.
Find our more and apply here.
This category is available to individuals who have a minimum of three years professional experience in the film, games or television industries or in any field directly related to them (e.g. research, acting or teaching).
These members are entitled to:
- Free Cinema Monday-Thursday in Cineworld, Odeon and Vue
- 100 preview screenings, commisioner briefings and Q&A events a year across Wales
- Networking with 600+ members
- Reduced tickets to the Cymru Awards
- Voting in the Cymru Awards
- Eligible to join juries and BAFTA Cymru Committee
- Use of the BAFTA members bar and restaurant at 195 Piccadilly in London
- Free access to BAFTA screenings and events in England and Scotland
- Discounts on room hire at 195 Piccadilly
The fee for a full year of membership from (joining in May or June) is £188 inc. VAT.
You can also arrange to pay 50% of your fee by Direct Debit at 2 points during the year.
Associate membership is available at a discounted rate for members living more than 50 miles from the centre of Cardiff and starts at £150 for a full year
Applications are accepted any time and fees are calculated on a pro-rata basis.
Pro Rata Rates (Associate/Associate Country):
From January onwards, we pro-rate the remainder of the year and add to the following year's fee:
January - joining for remainder of 2019 and 2019/20 year: £256.00/£202.00
February - joining for remainder of 2019 and 2019/20 year: £239.00/£188.00
March - joining for remainder of 2019 and 2019/20 year: £222.00/£174.00
April - joining for remainder of 2019 and 2019/20 year: £205.00/£160.00