So far in 2017 our events highlights have included:BAFTA/Carlo Paloni
- BAFTA Scotland TV Preview: Fortitude + Q&A with writer/creator Simon Donald
- BAFTA Scotland TV Preview: The Replacement + Q&A with writer/director Joe Ahearne and actors Richard Rankin & Morven Christie
- BAFTA Scotland Special Effects Masterclass with Steven Begg
- BAFTA Scotland Career Close Up: Costume Design with Trisha Biggar
Our 2016 highlights include:
- BAFTA Scotland Spotlight on Game: Distant Star Revenant Fleet
- BAFTA Scotland Masterclass: Make-Up Design with Christine Cant
- BAFTA Scotland TV Preview: Two Doors Down + Q&A
- BAFTA Scotland Screening: Couple in a Hole + Q&A with actors Kate Dickie and Paul Higgins
- BAFTA Scotland Career Close-Ups: Directing with Brian Kelly, Producing Factual with Sarah Howitt, Editing with Bill Gill, Game Development with Colin Anderson and Screenwriting with Louise Ironside.
- BAFTA Scotland Intro to BBC Scotland (for New Talent Nominees and Career Starter members)
- BAFTA Scotland Presents: The Ups & Downs of Life online with Vloggers Charlie McDonnell, Emily Diana Ruth and Scola Dondo.
- BAFTA Scotland Presents: The Art of Foley with Pete Burgis
- BAFTA Scotland Presents: Blurring the Line - Derren Brown's Ghost Train at Resonate Festival
- BAFTA Scotland Screening: Swallows & Amazons + Q&A with screenwriter Andrea Gibb.
- BAFTA Scotland Screenwriter Sessions with Jed Mercurio (Line of Duty, Cardiac Arrest, Lady Chatterley's Lover)
- BAFTA Scotland TV Preview: Rillington Place + Q&A with screenwriters Tracey Malone and Ed Whitmore
- BAFTA Scotland In Conversation with Alan Cumming
- BAFTA Scotland Screening: Life, Animated + Q&A with Oscar winning director Roger Ross Williams
BAFTA events provide a great opportunity to meet other people working in the industry and develop valuable relationships.