18 June 12
Information about how to submit an entry for the British Academy Scotland Awards.
Entries for the Awards in 2012 will be made via the BAFTA online entry portal . Entry is now open and will close on Tuesday 31 July at 17:00.
Information About the Rules of Entry:
Entry is in three stages:
1. Online Entry Form: click here to enter
2. Video upload: click here for full guidelines
3. Payment: All entrants will be contacted directly by BAFTA in Scotland (via email) to process payment fee. Entry fees MUST be received no later than Tuesday 31 July 2012 (see Rule Book for full details)
Broadcasters: £100 + VAT per entry
Independents: £60 + VAT per entry
The following are the key changes to categories / rules this year:
1. All entries are submitted via the online entry portal;
2. The eligibility period has changed to 31 August 2011 - 31 July 2012;
3. New categories for 2012 are: Entertainment / Comedy Programme, Features / Factual Entertainment.
Please read the rules carefully as there are other, minor changes and additions.