04 February 14
First Great Western is offering BAFTA Cymru Full, Associate and Branch members, the chance to sample travel on its Cardiff Central / Newport to London route at some very special prices.
Book now, and travel at the time and date of your choice within the next 3-months. Anytime tickets, which may be used on all FGW train services, with no restrictions, will be made available for sale at a special partner's rate of -75% off. That makes the return fares from Cardiff Central to London £35.25 (Standard Class) and £84.75 (First Class), and from Newport these fares are a couple of pounds cheaper.
There are typically two trains an hour on this route and the journey time between Cardiff and London is just 2 hours. Treat yourself to First Class travel and enjoy ample space to work and an at-seat service of snacks and light refreshments.
This is a very special offer, (only available to BAFTA Cymru Full, Associate and Branch Members) and is offered by First Great Western as part of their commitment to the growth of the media and creative industries in the Cardiff area.
First Great Western welcome the use of their train and station assets by the film and TV industry and are pleased to help and advise with most related requests, so if you're looking for a station location, or want to film a scene aboard a train, drop them a line.
FGW can also provide your company with an account facility for the purchase of all UK rail tickets, regardless of the train company being used for the journey. If you would like more details, please send a request to: email@example.com
• any BAFTA Cymru member wishing to take advantage of the offer should send their email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org This will then be used to identify you within FGW’s online booking system in terms of being included within this offer.
• only one ticket may be purchased at this special rate per BAFTA Cymru member.
• travel may take place on any FGW operated service. Tickets will not be valid on any other train operator's services.
• tickets may only be purchased on the special web-link which will be provided upon receipt of a member's email address using a debit or credit card, the same card will be required to obtain the travel ticket at a station ticket vending machine, using the booking reference provided at the time of booking.
• bookings may be made as soon as you have confirmation of your email address being registered, you will then be given access to the special booking site.
• bookings cannot be made through the normal, public FGW website booking pages.
• book now for travel within the next 3-months.
• the last date of booking for this offer will be 31/05/14.
• FGW reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
• unless otherwise stated, the National Rail Conditions of Carriage will apply.
Sign-up to the BAFTA in Wales newsletter for regular updates to your inboxSign up now