02 April 11
LinkedIN is the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 100 million members in over 200 countries and territories. It is the de facto place to go for business networking, recruiters looking for candidates, job seekers and is now a chance for BAFTA members to mix and mingle in cyberspace.
The BAFTA Group on LinkedIN adds prestige to your profile page and connects you with BAFTA members in your area and around the world. It is ONLY open to members of BAFTA and nothing posted can be read by the public.
Simply search “BAFTA” under “Groups” in the upper right hand corner of www.linkedin.com and hit the “Join Group’ button. If you are not on LinkedIN, sign up and then request to join the BAFTA Group.
Being a part of the BAFTA Group on LinkedIn will enable you to:
• Connect with BAFTA members worldwide
• Start relevant discussions online with other members
• Set up polls to gain feedback
• Ask a question to fellow colleagues i.e. "Can anyone recommend an excellent London-based DP?",
• Post a job opening
• Or suggest ideas for BAFTA.
(Please keep discussions relevant to the group. But this can include asking for restaurant ideas!)