Freelance Event Producers
29 May 14
BAFTA is looking for talented freelance event producers with particular specialisms to work on ad hoc event production throughout the year, as part of our Learning and Events programme. Successful candidates will form part of a pool of freelancers, which BAFTA will draw on as needed (i.e. we are not recruiting for specific projects currently).
Projects are of varying lengths – usually around 10 days but sometimes longer. Most events will be targeted at an industry audience or those who are trying to get into the industry so knowledge of the film, TV or games industries is essential.
Currently we are looking for applicants with specialist knowledge of the following:
- TV production, broadcasting or commissioning
- TV Entertainment
- TV Factual
- Games production
- Composition and music
- Pitching process in film, TV or games
- Career progression in the film, TV or games industries
- Proven experience in one of the above specified areas
- Proven track record of delivering events to the highest possible standards
- Understanding of the film, TV or games industries and the needs of an industry or career starter audience
- Excellent project and time management skills and ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders and good contacts within the film, TV or games industries
- Experience within the cultural sector (i.e. outside of film, TV and games) is beneficial – for example festivals, venues etc.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
with a brief cover letter/e-mail detailing how your past experience matches the separate points detailed in the person specification. Please list at the top of your cover letter/e-mail which of the above specialisms you possess.
Deadline: 12pm Friday 27th June