The competition is run on behalf of and by British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA). All entries must be made in accordance with the following competition Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of any company or organisation associated with the prize draw (including without limitation the British Academy of Film and Television Arts and EE group companies) and their families; the agents of any of the above companies or organisations, their employees and the families of their employees; or any other person associated with this prize draw.
All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions, which, by taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
The closing date for the draw is midday on Wednesday 29 January 2014. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person. The winner will be notified by telephone or email.
BAFTA accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Incomplete and late entries will not be accepted.
If the winner is unable for any reason to accept a prize or cannot be contacted by Monday 3 February 2014, BAFTA reserves the right to award the prize to another participant whose name will be drawn at random from all other eligible entries received.
The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
The decision made by BAFTA is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
BAFTA reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value (b) alter the competition question after the competition has opened and (c) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
BAFTA reserves the right to publish the name of the winning entrant on the BAFTA website and the winner may be required to take part in some publicity.
Prize for two people (both winner and guest must be aged 18 or older) includes:
- Travel from your home address to and from London. Winners and guests will be required to book their own travel and will be reimbursed for tickets up to the value of £100 upon providing valid receipts. Expenses will be refunded on 16 February 2014. Travel within London to the hotel is not covered.
- London hotel accommodation at a 3* hotel. The winner and their guest will share a bedroom. Breakfast will be included.
- Dinner at a central London restaurant (a half bottle of house wine or drinks to an equivalent value will be included).
- Access to Red Carpet viewing area at Covent Garden.
- Two tickets to the EE British Academy Film Awards.