As a BAFTA Member, you can support emerging talent in New York by participating in or supporting BAFTA programs. Here are some of the many ways you can help to support emerging talent in New York.
- Be a guest speaker at a BAFTA Briefing and share your industry experience and professional insights with our career starters.
- Join a BAFTA Power Meetings session to give advice and guidance to young filmmakers in a fun, speed-networking environment.
- Mentor a BAFTA Scholar.
- If you have technical or craft expertise, consider working with high school students participating in the BAFTA/New York Film Academy Digital Storytelling Workshop
- Offer a formal internship or shadowing opportunity at your company.
- Arrange a set visit or company tour.
- Encourage companies to financially support a BAFTA Scholarship, or donate.
To find out more, contact us at [email protected].