BAFTA in New York produces a variety of events each year intended to create a networked community of professionals who are involved in the British or Irish film, television and interactive industries. Designed to be fun as well as informative, the screenings and other events foster discussion about issues of interest and value to industry professionals.
Membership Benefits for all members in New York
- Preview screenings of films, documentaries, television programmes and specials, often followed by Q & A sessions with producers, creative teams and actors
- Access to the actors, directors, writers and production executives who are fueling the success of the industry
- Insider perspective on issues/trends affecting the British industry in the U.S.
- Roundtable discussions with industry leaders
- Networking and social opportunities with industry professionals
- Special Member offers on theatre and other industry events, and other useful benefits.
Additional Benefits for Full members
- Voting rights in the British Academy Film Awards (subject to availability), British Academy Video Games Awards and the International category of the British Academy Television Awards.
- Voting privileges for BAFTA elections and the opportunity to stand as a candidate
- Use of the prestigious BAFTA headquarters in London, including the screening, meeting and dining facilities.
- Reciprocal privileges with the other BAFTA branches in Los Angeles, Wales and Scotland.
- Access to the Members Directory
Should you have any problems using the on-line process or require a paper form for any reason or require further information, please contact us at [email protected]