BAFTA is seeking a talented Finance Administrator (Accounts Receivable) to join its busy Finance team.
Reports to: Financial Controller
Contract type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: circa £22,000 per annum
Location: Piccadilly, London
Application deadline: Sunday 26 April 2020 (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
- Financial support and study leave for financial qualifications (e.g. ACCA/CIMA)
- Pension 8%
- Travel loan
- Healthcare scheme
- Free tickets to BAFTA screening and other events
- Use of the BAFTA Member’s Club (discount on food and drink)
This is a key role within the Finance team, with responsibility for the effective management of the group sales ledger and related processes. This is an entry level position for a numerically minded and highly organised individual with excellent communication skills.
This role provides genuine opportunity for career progression to individuals with a committed and proactive attitude, and includes the provision of study support towards a financial qualification.
Previous experience in a finance focused role is not required, but may benefit your application.
- Accurately and efficiently managing the sales ledger for all group companies;
- Ensuring the accurate recording of incoming cash transactions;
- Maintenance of the AR filing system and AR billing platforms;
- Support the finance team in the completion of ancillary month end tasks;
- Providing valuable support to the Financial Controller;
- Providing an effective link between the finance team and the wider organisation;
- Other ad hoc finance duties as required.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Good attention to detail, with demonstrable data entry and manipulation skills;
- Proven numerical and analytical aptitude, clearly supported by relevant experience or academic qualifications;
- Well-developed organisation and prioritisation skills, including ability to deliver on multiple concurrent deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively across different levels of the organisation, and to communicate financial issues to non-finance staff;
- Proactive and willing to take on more responsibility as and when needed to support the department;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Please apply by sending a CV, covering letter and current remuneration to [email protected] with 'Finance Administrator - AR' in the subject line of your email.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will begin immediately. We may therefore stop accepting new applications in advance of the deadline, so please do apply in good time to avoid disappointment.
If you haven’t heard from us by the application deadline you should assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. We are unfortunately unable to give detailed or specific feedback on applications.
Please take the time to fill out our Diversity Monitoring Survey. All the information you provide will be anonymous and is not considered with your application.