BAFTA is looking for a talented Games Producer to join its busy Productions team.
Job Title: BAFTA Games Awards Producer
Reports to: Director of Production
Job Location: Piccadilly, London
Contract type: Temporary (6 weeks)
BAFTA is an independent charity with a mission to develop and promote the three art forms we support: film, television and games. We do this by identifying and rewarding excellence, inspiring practitioners and benefitting the viewing public.
Our esteemed Awards ceremonies are high profile celebrations of our industry's greatest achievements, but our Learning & Events programme and Archive projects form the heart of our charity work. Reaching a diverse audience of all age groups, they offer unique access to some of the world's most inspiring talent.
On-stage events, on-going projects and webcasts encourage the public to deepen their understanding of the art forms they are touched by every day and, at the same time, ensure the creative industries achieve the highest standards.
We rely on funding from memberships subcriptions, individual donations, trusts, foundations and corporate partnerships, as well as our hard-earned income, to support all of our on-going charitable work.
To Produce all the editorial elements of the Games Awards
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To report to the Director of Production and the Head of Games;
- To have a creative input into the format of the Games Awards ceremony;
- Work alongside the Production team on the visual look of the ceremony;
- Work with the script writer on the full script;
- Produce the host;
- Edit produce the clip packages for the ceremony;
- Film any additional content required for the Special packages;
- Work with the Production team on the 2nd screen content;
- Brief the Director on the night.
Extensive experience of live events and thorough knowledge of the Games Industry.
How to apply:
Please send your full CV and covering letter to [email protected] by Friday 11 January.
Please take the time to fill out our Diversity Monitoring Survey. All the information you provide will be anonymous and is not considered with your application.