BAFTA is seeing a pro-active and highly organised administrator to support the work of BAFTA Albert's sustainable production team.
Job Title: Sustainable Production Administrator
Reports to: Aaron Matthews, Head of Industry Sustainability
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Freelance, daily rate £90
This is an administrative position that would suit someone who is passionate about environmental issues and who has experience/an interest in media production and/or environmental management systems.
With a vision for an environmentally responsible UK screen industry, Albert is a collaborative project backed by Sky, BBC, BT Sport, ITV, C4, all3media, IMG, Endemol Shine, 5, Fremantle, Hat Trick, Kudos, NBCUniversal, Warner Bros. UK TVP, Tinopolis, UKTV and a further 25 production affiliates. Albert brings UK moving-image colleagues together to better understand the environmental challenges we are facing and to work together to implement industry solutions.
The successful candidate will:
- Support productions working to achieve albert ‘sustainable production certification’
- Support productions completing the albert production carbon calculator
- Coordinate the delivery of albert’s ‘Carbon Literacy’ training
- Manage all enquiries
- Undertake other roles to support wider project objectives
- A passion for a delivering positive environmental change
- A friendly, resolute and compassionate manner
- Effective communication/customer service skills
- First class administrative skills and high IT proficiency (including MS Excel)
- Highly motivated and organised
- experience in multiple genre media production environments
- understanding of environmental management systems
To apply, please send a one page CV and a brief covering note to [email protected] by 27 April 2018.
Appointment will be subject to satisfactory references. No agencies please.