BAFTA albert is seeking a pro-active and highly organised sustainability analyst to support the work of BAFTA albert's sustainable production team.
Job Title: Sustainability Analyst, Contractor
Reports to: Aaron Matthews, Head of Industry Sustainability
Location: Piccadilly, London
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: freelance position, offering £100/day
We seek a pro-active and highly organised sustainability analyst to support the work of BAFTA albert’s sustainable production team. This is an exciting position that would suit someone passionate about big data, with experience in conducting carbon foot printings and a good understanding of environmental management systems.
BAFTA’s ‘albert’ collaboration is the leading sustainability initiative for the television industry. Project members recognise that the creative industries offer the greatest opportunity to mobilise positive action for the planet. Leading a charge against climate change, albert brings the screen industries together to tackle their environmental impact and inspire audiences to act for a sustainable future.
The successful candidate will:
- Advise television productions on sustainable production techniques
- Support productions using our custom environmental management systems
- Review carbon footprints and certifications submitted by television productions
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our custom tools
- Manage and analyse data submitted using our tools
- Complete custom carbon footprints for screen industry organisations
- A solid understanding of environmental management systems
- Experience conducting carbon footprints
- Experience managing large datasets
- Confident discerning trends and anomalies
- A passion for a delivering positive environmental change
- A friendly, resolute and compassionate manner
- Highly motivated and organised
- Experience in multiple genre media production environment
To apply for this position, please submit a one-page CV and a brief covering note to [email protected], referencing 'sustainability analyst' in the title, by 5pm on Monday 2 September. This appointment will be subject to satisfactory references. No agencies please. Please take the time to fill out and submit our Diversity and Monitoring Form. This form will not affect your application.