The following terms and conditions apply to competitions run by BAFTA on this site or via its official social media accounts.
All entries must be made in accordance with the following:
General Terms & Conditions
The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of any company or organisation associated with the prize draw (including without limitation the British Academy of Film and Television Arts and other partner companies or organisations) and their families; the agents of any of the above companies or organisations, their employees and the families of their employees; or any other person associated with this prize draw.
All entries must be made via the competition page on this site or on the relevant social media platform.
All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions, which, by taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
No purchase necessary.
The winner will be drawn at random (unless otherwise stated) from all eligible entries by an independent person. The winner will be notified via email or by direct message on social media.
BAFTA accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Incomplete and late entries will not be accepted.
If the winner is unable for any reason to accept the prize or cannot be contacted by the competition deadline, BAFTA reserves the right to award the prize to another participant whose name will be drawn at random from all other eligible entries received.
Only one entry per person.
The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
The decision made by BAFTA is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
BAFTA reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value (b) alter the competition question after the competition has opened and (c) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
BAFTA reserves the right to publish the name of the winning entrant on the BAFTA website and social media channels, and the winner may be required to take part in some publicity.
By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from BAFTA including news, events, offers and competitions.
Other Terms & Conditions (competition-specific)
Additional terms and conditions may apply to specific competitions. If so, details will be provided below.
Games Giveaway 2018
The prize consists of 1 copy per winner of the BAFTA-nominated/winning game as specified in the competition announcement tweet and below. Prizes will be sent by post; entrants must have an address in the UK.
Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition
- The competition is open from Monday 18 June and closes at 17.00 (BST) on Friday 22 June.
- Entries must be in the form of a retweet/quote tweet of the competition announcement, including the name of the game alluded to in the clue. Entrants must also be following @BAFTAGames on Twitter.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter.
Guru Giveaway 2018
- The competition is open from Thursday 14 June and closes at 17.00 (BST) on Friday 15 June
- Entrants must be following @BAFTAGuru on Twitter and retweet the compeiution announcement https://twitter.com/BAFTAGuru/status/1007205442341212160
- The prize bundle consists of one 25th anniversay limited edition post of the The Piano and one copy of the original soundtrack
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified via Twitter.